Ask me anything
I’m attracted to intelligence. Not the book smart type of intelligence. I could care less whether you’ve gone to college or how much money you make because of it. I like intelligent conversations that make me think even hours after it’s ended. I soak up words from radical minds.
- Nick Miller on New Girl (via ourheartslittlegrave)
- Mark Slouka, Brewster (via feellng)
- Mantra (via howitzerliterarysociety)
- (via howitzerliterarysociety)
The love you didn’t expect is always more pure.
It is a gift of compassion where time,
more austere and uncertain, more absolute,
seems to stop on the dime of your silences.
Knowing that you are there makes me be
and grow indifferent to its power,
dig in my heels before the scythe that cuts the threads,
so thin, of our black sails.
- Francesc Parcerisas, Translation of “Sala d’espera.”
First published in Natura morta amb nens (Barcelona: Quaderns crema, 2000).